Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Have No Idea what Happened - Day


Me Married, Me working, Me going to persue my studies. Juggling too many things at once my knock mu head sometime. Like the time I told you about me being “home Sick” at the night of my first day at his house. Although we had known each other for 5 years affecting at 22 December 2010. Today!.. Happy Anniversary Hubby!...
            I’m couple day ahead from my times of the month.. You know What’s What’s kan.. So yesterday, He discovers something he didn’t know about me for the past 5 years! As we never live on the same roof kan..        
            Every month on that particular week before the red flag comes, there are one day.. Dat I Called
“I have No idea What Happened” Day. .. One that day.. im super duper active, Super Duper Uncontrollable including mimicking anything that sounds around me, And yes that including the Macha’s Slang in the Mamak Stall , even His words seems so funny that I shamelessly mimic and laugh at over and over again… Funny Heh?.. And yes I will also be extremely emotional, Will Cry over anything. And laugh a minute later. … If I am alone in my room, Walawei.. Concert la!
            Jumping on My bed.. Screaming,, Then God’s Knows What comes into my mind.. Surely I will do la! … And moments later..  im Off watching Chick Flick or Anything Sexy On Star World. This including “How I met your mother” and of Course “Cougar Town” … After catching screen shots of my Favorite Moment of the Shows, Im off to bed… Bukan nak Tidor,, Tapi day Dream.. Huhu.. I day Dream Most of the Time.. Especially at Work, Even if I’m Calculating Data. I dun no how I do it.. But its ME!
            And yes Yesterday on Our Way back From Pasar Malam, I already Half Giler inside the car couz waiting for Him at pizza hut.. I Sang loudly inside the car sampai pakcik sebelah sure think im Gila.. Make thing Short.. On our Way back.. He look at me scared like im “menurun” or kena kacau Dengan Hantu Raya or something,, Mak aih! Laju siot die drive… And He kept asking me.. Are you Ok? Is this Normal.. I just Laugh.. And laugh.. And then I felt like Craying.. Hehe! .. Sampai Rumah.. He gave a heads up to His Mom! Malu aku.. Tapi tengah High Nye pasal.. Tak pasal2 I was soo.. like Energizer bunny semalam.. Plus His Friend Comes over, Usually I wont say A Word, but Yesterday.. As I was in La La Land. Who Damn Cares,..
             I blame It all On the Pills.. As im Not Planning On getting Preggers Soon . Jangan Salah anggap.. I luv Babies,But Ko nak Memboyot Gi kelas? Nu No Nu No… so.. Probably will Switch To another pill This Month.. Usually at that Particular time one the month.. I know I am abit Crazy.. But last Night Was a different thing altogether. I really felt like im Loosing my Mind!.. So Girls Word of advice. Really ask you doctor about the prescription they gave you. Because He would give the pills to regulate your periods or to reduce period pain but there are some side effects Like Me getting Fat since I started on that Pill.
             So Really Girls Really ask you Doc about the Pill and it’s not just birth control – I originally been prescribe this because of my Period Cramps and Heavy Bleeding. So if you’re already Crazy normally at that particular day of the month… These pill Will probably Double the effect!..  Be sure to Warn You Boyfriend Not to make Stupid Joke At all times. It’s a No Bull Shit Zone for That day.. But you are Allowed To Jack Ass Anyone’s as long as you think it’s Funny!   

No comments:

Post a Comment