Thursday, December 2, 2010

and I Going Crazy .. Crazy??


Yes, I am a loner… Dunno why .. Maybe coz they are just not the type of people I want to hang around that day.. Or I just prefer to Day Dream in my Own Way.. Tak salah… Looking back , There are some things that I wish that I could stop my mouth from saying , The things I wish someone could tell me that its OK to be who you are, And most of all … To felt in peace . And accept who you are and stop worrying about “life”.. and take it easy… There is Not one moment of that child hood yang bleh aku look back and be happy, Except the time that I am alone being a lone ranger as always.. Well I think that most of all makes me happy. I wish that I make more friends and Get out of the comfort zone but most importantly seek Friends that are Normal and Boring For once... Life would be easier then kan?.
                Does being a blogger stalker make me wanna lose my mind? .. Yes! .. agak nyer true if I once say.. “ I don’t Care about anyone.. I just Care about Me” .. and with that motto in mind.. I survive School and also Collage. Sebab if I don’t have a second opinion… my thought is unanimous .. Tak der pening²… what I think Matters first yang lain.. Who Cares.. I wish I could go back and be that weird kid … Who always a loner and being a superstar in her own day dream.. She was happy.. Crazy sighted but she was in peace,
                The minute I started “Maturing Up”… and being a typical Mak minah.. Sibuk Nak berkawan sini sana.. Without any Idea of how to act around Mak cik – Mak cik Minah.. Hancus!!.. Sebab , Aku tak faham dema.. Dema tak Faham aku.. Macam Itik cakap dengan Kambing… So Baik Tak payah... Sedapkan hati jerk kut.. Don’t Care .. Sebab I have a secret like no other… just Imagine if Hari ni.. Right Now I felt like Hell Kan… Malam ni.. I tidur,, Baik Punyer mimpi.. Esok.. Im a new person… REALLY!.. Coz I dun remember what is like to be in hell like right now. Trust me, Even HIM says im crazy sebab bile Gaduh teruk² malam tu.. Siap Carut Binatang A-Z.. sok Pagi First Thing Cakap.. Bibing… Miss You.. Sebab Dah terlupe Malam tadi Gaduh..
                Senang kan idup cam gitu.. Tapi of orang yang susah nak luper what happened tu,, Naseb lah.. Sebab Memory sye limited.. So mane yang penting aje di install. Mane yang tak penting… BuhH!!! Aku buang!... So kalau orang lain ade memory… Time sekolah.. Alah.. Best nyer ( Macam HIM cakap.. HIM Suke sangat time skolah rasa cam nak gi balik )…. Saye cakap… Best ker? .. Tade per Special pun.. Yang sye suke sebab Makan Ape pun Badan Tak naik.. Sekarang Sebab Makan Hormon Nye pasai… Cam Badak Aku ni… Ah.. Abaikan.. Janji aku happy …( cliché Giler ayat ) .. What ever la…

No comments:

Post a Comment