Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 Resolutions?


Its 23rd December 2010, So Its like 8 Days Away From 2011. Looking Back This past 1 year .. so much had change and so much that I had achieve in way, In 2010 In January I found my self completely lost. Coz actually my plan in January 2010 I would already pursue my Degree. But, there’s Hiccups along the way and I end up being unemployed and completely lost for couple of month. Actually I got The Offer But its in Shah Alam.. The Same Offer in December Also in Shah Alam… Well Let just Say that… I Cannot Bare To go Coz Of Bunny Hunny Cannot Bare being So Far Away From me.. Kesian die… Finding a New job is no luck as well but I pick myself up and apply again for the March intake. Not surprisingly … I got accepted again.. but Same-O I still Got Offered in Uitm Shah Alam.
            The Teary episode starts again… And Repeat it self on the July intake.. I got Offered At Seri Iskandar , In Bachelor Economy ! But…. I didn’t Go.. Again….  That’s 3 times in a row I declined the same offer… And Not to mention the Plan to get Married in 2010!... after I finish my diploma in October 2009, We had Planned For December Wedding.. Red Light! Frust menonggeng! And yup We had Spend all our Savings Enjoy!!!.. sape Suruh tak bagi kahwen!..
            And there Begin KL fun!... Hampir tiap2 minggu KL Fun!.. and everytime in Kl Surely We spent Around rm3000++! Confirm.. Kire la bape bnyak duit habisss macmtu jek.. But I don’t regret much! We are Young and just Wanted to have a share of the world have to offer and any youngster who has access to that sum of money will do the same as we did.. and then He was 22 and I was Barely 21!... Legal!
            It’s the end of December and  thinking back… How we planned our December Wedding was a Mystery still. We always talk about getting married but never tought of really seriously planning for it, Until .. I think it was May or June.. I’m out eating pizza with Him and his mom. Suddenly the married part came out and I just remember my mom Gave the GREEN LIGHT a few days ago.. So there it is the start of the December Wedding Plan…
            Actually We never plan on a December Wedding. We planned just to get engage in October. But make Story Short… Hehe.. We Planned Something So Drastic my Parents had to say yes of my decision..! We had booked the Bridal, Booked the Catering , Booked the Hall.. Way before we even been engaged! And at the fix date.. So my parents had no choice to Say Yes… =) .. Berjaya!... Is not even easy to convince them that I am ready and we are really serious about this, and coz we are so young … They could not put their heads together and figure us out..
            But We did get married anyway… With the promise that I would not stop studying … Wei.. I promise myself that I won’t stop studying yet alone promise my parents!... People surely talks.. Wahhh the so young why they get married ma? Surely had Baby one… What Ever,, You Can check My belly everyday of the year is you want. I marry him Coz we Are so freaking in love with each other. And Yes! We cannot bare to be apart anymore… Wah! Romantic!
            Marriage life is so Fun!.. But also awkward.. Trust me! Even I had known him for 5 years… The more I know about him.. they more I had no clue what I’m doing and they more I concern if I’m doing the right thing for him. Even making Him Coffee seems hard.. ( There’s like Gazillion times before we even married I made him coffee!! ) .. But not everything is super careful. Not Because he Cerewet or anything.. But I Want to make the best for him. And I surely wanted him to see that I’m doing everything I can for him,, Weird huh? .
            I never thought that I am this particular but turn out after marrying him … I am!... So with the spare  of 8 days left in 2010 I want to make the best of it.. Starting, Quitting my Freaking Stupid Job Currently.. Tomorrow is my last day! Yeeeehaaa! And pray that I can be a good Wife to him, A good Daughter to My parents, A good Daughter-in-law to his parents.. A Great sister To my Sister’s And Brother..A Great student and Also Being A Awesome Me..!
             Im Young , He’s young. … of course it’s going to be hard, Money Matters is also at the center of the conversation.. But We Can Do it! I know we Can Hubby…   Just remember we had planned a wedding only in 4 month! Using all the might we had left.. No Saving What so ever! And We manage, I know its going to be a rough ride ahead. We had Been trough so much. And please never ever give up. Not in Our marriage , Not in Life and most importantly in Our Business… My Allah Bring More Fortune and Joy in 2011. And New Year’s Resolution? Same as last year.. I Wanna be A better Me in Anyway Compare to the previous year. I make my resolution as freely as can me.. Coz rigid Is for losers and I  won’t Make promises that are obviously I will care less to fulfill.. Living life a step at a time. And living life big shooting at the moon. Live like who you are and forget the Biawak Who only knows how to “Eleh”… Live To me Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment