Friday, November 4, 2011

Team building

Note to reader, I am half in la la la landa when I wrote this. My body ack all over, and my head felt like a thousand rocks and yeah my thoughts is all flying out the window. So don’t Judge okeh…  First thing First, I want to story about what happenin recently .. TEAM BUILDING ..


I am not that exited at first, coz I know it wont be any challenging .. why? First when I look at the name list given by the HR.. Walaweh.. Scientist la, Researcher la.. Senior Executive la.. and so on.. First thing came to my mind.. sure Skema la this team building. Tetapi demi Registry, langkah ku atur jua.. Ke tesco ( Beli tracksuit – Berzaman aku tak beli… sebab selama ni jogging pakai trackbottom cotton yg mak aih , kalau aku pakai pengsan orang tgok nanti ) Mahal nak mampus kat sana.. and honestly low quality.. I mmg suka shopping but mmg choosy in term of price and kalau betul2 berlaboi baru I beli…
Ok next!.. di sebabkan Ariel and I stay rumah dekat2 before we even get married.. and tak pernah berjuhan ( except one a year – for my family day .. paling lama pun 5-6 hari) SETAHUN SEKALI.. okeh.. So he wasn’t very happy la I nak pergi.. tapi for the sake of my career and our future.. die kate ok jew.. Lagi best die kata… “Abang bujang Sementara..” Boleh pulak kan…
Vanue Team Building Kali ke 38 ini adalah di Damai Laut Swiss Garden Resort ( Damai Laut Golf and Country Club) dah masuk kali ni dah 5 kali aku berkampung kat sana.. Nothing much changes la sangat.. Food are still Great!
Berkumpul Di Chancellor pukul 1030 Pagi.. 2 Bus bertolak ke sana,, Bosan the whole journey… Lepas Cek in.. Terus gi Seminar Room.. And Ice Breaker Activity… (Still Boring) Owh yeah.. Roomate ku.. Marini.. huhuhu.. tukar dengan orang suka sama suka…
Makan sangat best, activity best,, tapi yg  paling paling paling aku suka adalah…..
  • 1.       5 Dollar makes You Polar --- Aku kaya! .And belari macam orang gilerrr..
  • 2.       H2O Conservation – Basah kuyup aku..!
  • 3.       “Our Journey Together To Create The 9-Pointed Star” – One of the lady leader ( Bidan Terjun coz One leader lari
  • 4.       Sleeping With The Enemy – Siapakah Saboteur????
  • 5.       LRT Railing --- Best Sangat Best
Activity yg I wish I wound never will ever repeat again adalahh…..
  •       Bandana Delivery Challenge” – Sangat la memenatkan… 
After 3 days and 2 nights.. i am left with a new confidence ( Of Course).. Tak Tau la.. somehow masuk UTP kadang2 aku rasa most of the time rasa cam hipokrit.. and I am not this reserved! Tolonggg!!!
    and One more thing to communicate your ideas!!! and i learnt it the hard way.. as my flight crashers.. Just because i Dont have the guts to tell the answer!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment