Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Status: Lost


Status: Lost

In the midst of chaos and busyness of new renown life. How on earth could I be centered and keeping track of what important and what not.
Being with someone for so long doest guarantee 100% you know what to do in the time like this. I had to admit it’s not easy. Marriage is not easy.
Weird if you really think about it. A person you know half of you entire lifetime could even be a total stranger.
This is probably just period trash talking. But if it makes me felt this empty right now. I can’t help just to be myself and just let go. Isn’t?
Status: Lost.

Better fix the crack whiles it still it is a particle of dust, because it can shatter again like it did before. And I am sorry if then I’m not strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment