Sunday, November 28, 2010

How We Meet

Thinking Back I was just in the end of my 17 years old… Once in a breezy December we meet, In a less conventional way . I was depress , I was lost in the love map , Got dump numerous times ( or dumb the one that I then regret.. So I was minding my own business as usual… Dengan mood tension menggunung sebab recently single and actually ade boyfriend tapi macam takder makna jerk.. So kire seeking for someone yg sudi nak fill my free time… SPM baru tak sampai 1 minggu lebih abis… Otak time tu macam kena hypnose… Blank…
    Tengah syiok² layan potato chips + Coke depan rumah time tu… sambil² memikirkan msa depan… tengok budak² main buaian kat depan rumah tu… ade lah hamba allah yang seorang ni… Naik kereta Wira Grey … Tak pernah² nak tegur aku die cakap camni … " Jom? Anta Poji Balik ?" ßPoji tu best friend die time tu ada skali dlam keta tu… Dah tau otak tengah blank… and tanpa berfikir… aku selamba bangun dari bangku taman tu.. selamba aku bukak pintu kereta tu.. and Terus duk seat blakang! ( bile fikir alik… Whattahelll???? ) Macam totally wasn't me! … and then die terus drive off pergi ke taman perumahan Pojie to.. After dropping Of pojie kat rumah die… Aku selamba… Kuar keta and duk pulak kat seat depan… ( ??? ) selamba jerk aku usha mamat sorang ni… and aku Nampak dah mamat die gile nerv.. straight je die drive . haha! … then he drove back to the spot he pick me up. And Selamba… I Ask for his number ( tak Malu !!! )… He gave… And I turun keta… and Sit back at the bangku taman .. Walaweh… Unconventional betul…
    He was my jiran who was been there for more than 5 years ++ and I have never .. Ever .. Ever… tegur die.. walaupun , die mmng kasanova yang paling Hott time tu ( Sangat la … ) I just guess sebab… Mane² school mates I mmg pernah couple ngan die… And not Forgetting My enemies as well… So Why am I not in his list awal² lagi?? Sedangkan member yang satu geng pun mmg slalu sembang dengan die.. siap ade kuar lagi ngan die… And not Forgetting… Disebabkan He is My jiran.. and everyone at school expect yang I sangat² la close ngan die… Pirah!.. ade jugak la hamba² Allah ni yang tolong kirimkan salam la… Tolong Pass surat la.. And now you all know kan mane pegi surat² tuh.. Wakaka… tak pernah nye aku pass kan kat die… Aku siap baca lagi. Gile ape aku nak jadi posmen tuk mamat ni.. aku pn tak pernah nak sembang ngan die.. Kui kui Kui.. Nasib la korang…
    Our dating at first pun macam agak pelik… semua nya revolve around Driving School… Hehe… Amik lessen Motor die yang teman kan… Amik lessen keta die yang temankan.. But! At that time I was never seeking for a serious relationship.. Saje suke²… I don't really remember how I got serious ( minus the many incident yang tak patut dimention sini à Budak ni sangat jahat )… And I was in an oath not to say " I love you" if I don't meant it, hehe… Tibe² lak ade satu hari… die terlampau sensitive bile die tanye do I love him.. I just kate . I sayang awak.. tapi… Cinta … tah kot.. à Die macam kena heart attack… aku tkt die pensan jer time tu… so aku cakap jer la… " I Cinta U"…ß thinking back .. I never regret that I said "I Cinta U" Sebab.. Whoever thought we Are Getting Married after.. Like 5 years Of knowing Each Other… 5 Years!.. Too much To be said.. Too much To Share.. And Too much To be Too Forgotten..
    And One more thing.. I dunno its just a dream or whatever, but since I can remember and b4 I even met him, I always dreamt of this guy.. Mystery Guy.. Who comes now and then.. Teasing me of himself… I never know who he is.. tapi memang selalu mimpikan Die.. I don't know why.. but it the same guy over the years… I know nothing of him.. and He is in my mind time tu ( 15++ years till 17++ years ) my MR. Right! Dalam mimpi jerlah… yang pelik.. at that time.. I named HIM.. " ShahRil" … And when I met My future husband à His name is Shahril Ridhwan ! What a coincidence ??... I don't know why everything falls in its place like this.. But .. It's all Gods Willing.. = ) Sangat Happy!!
    To Bibing.. I know In the Past 5 Years I was Jahat and Hurt u A lot!! But I also believe that bibing adelah perkara terhebat yang pernah BB ada, Masih Ada and Akan Terus Ada sampai bile²♥.. Thanks For Believing in me.. Thanks Sebab Tunggu BB…. ß Saye tahu u sudah penat menunggu . But I will be yours in 11 Days and I am Glad.. We are going to be happy Together.. And Kite dah janji Wont make out parents mistakes.. And won't be a typical Malay Couple… We are going to be marry and stay marry forever ♥… I hope that I can be a good Wife to you bibing.. And Always be your bestfriend when you need me… I want to be the mother of your child and I just hope you are as happy as I am . ♥




    

No comments:

Post a Comment