Thursday, September 30, 2010


Not in the mood of blogging , or even worst going to work, I dun believe at first the phrase “ money will get in the way with love”. Now I understand. I am an independent person , it just kills me to ask someone help! Specially when it comes to money matters. ‘

My tiny winy loan for my new car(viva) has approve. Now I had to find another RM 1300 to add to my depo. Wah… in the state of money prob mane nak find extra money.

Addition to that, the photographer for my wedding ( extra photographer) not booked yet. Am I being too overboard with all my preps. Biase la kot? … then the 600 muffins + 300 cupcakes. Then there is my honey moon, tu tak kesah… but with my basic 1.5k mmang tak cukup la rasenye for all of this.

Ah.. Tak suke nye pakai duit orang ! ( duit mr.Shahril) ~~ Relax Fyna.. u can do this … I just really hope everything went well, and for someone who hates to go to kenduri… managing you own kenduri is not easy after all.

Here the list I can think off ( again listing2… nothing been done ! )

Dapat pulak parents kawin koboi tak heran dieorg gan benda2 ni


  • 1.Pelamin Garden ~ Green Grass + light yellow flower + Pink Flowers + Crystals
  • 2. Baju Pengantin ~ Black+white ( Nikah ) = Silver ( Kenduri Besar ) = Pink + lite blue Can Can Gown

    (Potong kek)

  • 3. Katering ~ Simple² ajer… 1300pax + Kek Bertingkat² sampai bumbung ahaks~
  • 4.Door Gift ~ 600 Muffin + 300 Cupcakes + 100 Goddies

  • 5.Kad Kahwin ~ 500kpg

  • 6. Hantaran ~ 4 down , Will buy another 4 This week

  • 7. Hiasan Hantaran ~ probably Fresh Flowers + white Basket

  • 8. Kenduri ~ Menggantung + Doa Selamat+Berinai+ Khatam Quran+Doa Selamat Nikah+Potong kek

  • 9.Borang Nikah ~ Not Done

  • 10.Studio Photo Shoot ~ diet First will be This Month

  • 11.HoneyMoon ~ Melaka + Backpacking Merayau²

  • 12.Kereta Baru ~ rm 378.00 Sebulan + Bboy’s Car rm 300.00

  • 13.Rumah Sewa ~ Masih Mencari, Will be in Ipoh ( mr. Shahril Wishes )

  • 14.Perabot Rumah ~ Had nothing figure out !

You See,

We Had nothing figured out! Plus if im pursuing my degree on December , Mr Shahril will be our sole provider to our new Family , Ill be Gone for 2 years Babeh~.. Not To mention The daily expenses..

But Kata orang, Tak baik fikit takder duit.. nanti betul² tak der duit.. kena banyak berdoa and bersyukur dangan rezeki yang ada. And bila Kite dah bina masjid , Allah akan Kurnia Lebih Rezeki… Amin,



No comments:

Post a Comment