Monday, September 27, 2010

HoneY Moon Preps



Actually my wedding preps is far than finish, but still I dunno why im keep worrying about or honey moon… Since my wedding is on December sadly its monsoon time.. so there goes my dream of tioman and redang island… thinking about going to Genting Highlands
But again it the school break season.. surely it will hectic and pack! I love to go tough… but i read on some blog that in school holidays if we are dreamin on getting on the rides.. the Que will be as 1 hour long! Mahhh… I not that patient la .. and besides I need somewhere quiet and relaxing without bursting my pocket (=.. and they said food is very costly there.. dunno la.. I use to spend like I was a millionaire on fine dining.. no biggie.. but the fact of the waiting and crashing with school kids is just unbearable

This just hit my senses, school holidays..mostly everywhere is jammed packed! Who.. I hate school kids , dunno why.. probably u cant differentiate me with them.. haha! One Location comes to my mind just recently . Pulau langkawi .. which I have visited like 3 times already.. It was an Ok island, Packed with tourist.. but depends on which part of langkawi… the 5 star area is definitely a dream, plus they do really have great spas over there. No liking the weather tough … either is hot like gazillion degrees or it pouring rain … but some of the beaches is definitely a must visit.



This Will be our first time travelling together =) can’t wait! I haven’t really decide yet on where to go… can go both rite? First we go to Langkawi probably few days after reception and on the way back to Perak we go Genting.. Berangan je la kamu.. haha.. If I got accepted to Uitm for my degree then I have to be back and ready as early as 23rd December . as the registration date is on 27th December, and I have to get my document ready by then. Not to mention my reception is on the 11th December and my Nikah is on 10th December 2010. My wedding Preps is far than ready… Honey moon.. Figure out now so I dun have to think anymore… besides I have to book the hotels in advance. Im sure most of the hotel are fully booked by now.. hopefully everything went well ! I really need a break before I went for my degree ( hoping greatly I got accepted !) amin




No comments:

Post a Comment